Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
Long-term, ongoing need for Emergency Medicine Physician!
This opportunity offers:
- 24 hours of Physician coverage (7a-7p; 7p-7a)
- 21,000 annual patient volume
- 17 Emergency Department Beds
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance
- Completed Emergency Medicine residency
- ABEM/AOBEM certification within 5 years of completing residency training
- Experience with Cerner
- PA state license, but willing to license
Pennsylvania has a diverse terrain, which includes wide stretches of farmland, national forests and mountains. In upstate Pennsylvania, enjoy the history of the early railway expansion, coal mines, and water recreation and jogging trails.