Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
• Schedule: Monday through Thursday 8hr shifts
• Job Setting: Hospital
• Types of Cases: The cases are routine ("bread and butter") and there is an Obstetric service with ~180 deliveries per year.
• Credentialing Timeframe: 30 days
• Electronic Medical Record EMR: Epic
• Board Certification, 2 years of experience and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support is required