Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing needDetails and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a- 3p and 7a -5p, Call required beeper call- night call is from 5p - 7a, weekend required as well for beeper call
- Type of cases: Must be proficient in Regional blocks, and confident to do OB cases independently Cases mix: General Surgery, GI, Podiatry, Orthopedic, Urologic, Ophthalmologic, Obstetrics
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Meditech
- Certifications required:(Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life support (BLS), and National Board Certification for Certified Registered Nurse Association (NBCRNA)
- Requirements: Active Michigan medical license prior to presentation
- Must not have any prior malpractice history or background issues
- Must be available to work 10 shifts per month
, located in south-central Michigan has many adventures waiting to be explored.
Set in the middle of the US 12 Heritage Trail, escape to over a hundred freshwater lakes, a drive-in-movie
, and steam engine train rides
Victorian downtowns and unique encounters around every corner. Plan your virtual tour
now and escape to Coldwater Country.