Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking Hematology/Oncology locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Shifts starting March 2021 - Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Beeper call one week every six weeks - Friday thru Thursday
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Active Colorado License and Board Certification or Eligibility within 5 years of Residency Required
- Basic Life Support Required
- Clean Background with No Malpractice History Required
Selected as the number one big city in "Best Places to Live," by Money Magazine in 2006, Colorado Springs is teeming with activity, natural beauty, and opportunity. Located at the base of Pike’s Peak, one of the most visited mountains in the country, this location offers fantastic views of the Rocky Mountains as well as plenty of open-air activities such as hiking in spring and summer and snowboarding and skiing in winter.