Job Description & Requirements
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician
Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Physician needed in Colorado!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- 5 shifts per month; 24-hour call only; 7:00 am - 7:00 am
- 1-3 cases per shift; 86% blunt trauma; 14% penetrating trauma
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Trauma; Active Colorado license
- Clean background/no malpractice
Colorado, a western state, has a diverse landscape of arid deserts, river canyons and snow-covered Rocky Mountains, which are partly protected by Rocky Mountain National Park.