Job Description & Requirements
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Facility located central Colorado is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. BC NRP is required and 24 hr shifts are available. For more information please give a recruiter a call today!
- Start Month: asap
- Length of Assignment: 3-6 Months
- Bed Size: 36, ED Bed Size: n/a
- 3k annual deliveries
- Sleep room: Yes
- NICU level 3
- Shifts: MD in house 12 hours during day with NNP; 6:30a-6:30a; NNP's mostly do 24 hr shifts
- Call: NNP alone at night with Neo on call.
- Required Boards: BC NRP
- License: NNP must have active CO license
- We will NOT consider providers who either don't have a CO license
- EMR system: Epic & PremiEHR
- Privileges: expedited credentialing available if no malpractice, normal processing: 60 days
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
Known as Little London in its early days, the city
was founded in 1871 as a resort town by Civil War hero, General William J. Palmer. Today, Olympic City USA is home to more than 55 unique things to see and do. Enjoy stunning natural scenery, endless blue skies and exciting choices for outdoor adventure. See where Olympic dreams are born and discover all that Colorado’s second-largest city has to offer.