Job Description & Requirements
Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Facility located central Colorado is looking for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. Board Certified Neonatal Resuscitation Program is required and 24 hour shifts are available. For more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
• Start Month: As Soon As Possible
• Length of Assignment: 3-6 Months
• Bed Size: 36
• 3k annual deliveries
• Sleep room: Yes
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit level 3
• Shifts: Medical Doctor in house 12 hours during day with Neonatal Nurse Practitioner;
6:30am-6:30am; Neonatal Nurse Practitioner’s mostly do 24 hours shifts
• Call: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner’s alone at night with Neonatal on call.
• License: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner must have active Colorado license
• We will NOT consider providers who either don't have a Colorado license
• Electric Medical Records system: Epic & PremiEHR
• Privileges: expedited credentialing available if no malpractice, normal processing: 60 days
• Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
• Required Boards: Board Certified Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Known as Little London in its early days, the city
was founded in 1871 as a resort town by Civil War hero, General William J. Palmer. Today, Olympic City USA is home to more than 55 unique things to see and do. Enjoy stunning natural scenery, endless blue skies and exciting choices for outdoor adventure. See where Olympic dreams are born and discover all that Colorado’s second-largest city has to offer.