Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
We are currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Columbia, Missouri!
This opportunity offers:
- The schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 or 10-hour shifts
- No call or weekends required
- Busy practices which include all types of cases
- Cases include Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, Pediatrics, Neurosurgery, Trauma, Critical Care, Outpatient Surgery, Orthopedics, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Otolaryngology, and General/Urology. Excludes Obstetrics, Open-heart procedures, and transplants
- 15 OR's, expanding to 17 in 6-12 months
Thirty minutes north of Jefferson City and near the center of the state, Columbia is a collegiate themed city that delivers on sights, scenery, and a welcoming community. Offering visitors exploration at the Columbia Art League, as well as significant social performances at The Blue Note, Columbia is brimming with a culture that seems to resonate most at the Francis Quadrangle of the University of Missouri.