Job Description & Requirements
This facility is needing an immediate general radiologist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday through Friday
- 8 am to 5 pm
- 75 to 85 Reads per day
- General Radiology
- Plain Films, Fluoroscopy, G.I. Exams, Dexa Scans, B Reader
- Screening Mammo, Diagnostic Mammo, Full Field Digital Mammo, Ultrasound Breast Biopsy/Cyst Aspiration
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Brain/ Neuro, Spine, Chest/ Abdominal / Pelvis, Small joint, Musculoskeletal, MRA Neuro
- Must be MQSA Certified
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiology
Located in San Francisco’s East Bay, Concord’s thriving downtown centers on the sprawling Todos Santos Plaza, which covers an entire city block and is known for its farmers market, free summer concerts, and many restaurants. There also the 16-acre Markham Nature Park and Arboretum to enjoy, and all the entertainment, culture, and sporting events in San Francisco and Oakland are easily assessable via public transit.