Job Description & Requirements
Internal Medicine Physician
Locums Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician job opportunity in Connell, Washington!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible start, for 3-4 month initial commitment with the possibility of extending
- Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p or 4 10-hour shifts (no weekends or call)
- 6-12 patients per day, 100% adults
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Active Washington license, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- 2 week credentialing
Connell, Washington is a vibrant rural community in Eastern Washington that was established as a railroad stop in 1883. The community is proud of its number of park facilities. Its city athletic fields range from general-purpose open space to soccer and baseball fields. Come check out the small-town feel in Connell, Washington.