Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychiatrist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm schedule. Call as needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Full Support Staff
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must be licensed (unrestricted) as a medical doctor by the State of Texas, and be Board Certified, or Board Eligible
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certification, National Provider Identifier as defined by Medicare Part B
The city's name means body of Christin Latin. The name was given to the settlement and surrounding bay by Spanish explorer Alonso Alvarez de Pineda in 1519, as he discovered the lush semitropical bay on the Catholic feast day of Corpus Christi. The nickname of the city is "Sparkling City by the Sea", particularly featured in tourist literature