Job Description & Requirements
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Full-time: 5 on/ 5 off, 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- Inpatient volume: 6 – 8 admissions per night
- Facility Beds: 411
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Board Certification
- Must have an Active IN License
- Must be willing to work both as a Nocturnist and Hospitalist
- Must be able to perform central lines and intubation
Collins Park, Saverman Woods Park, Thomas Street Park, Wells Street Park, Kaiser Park and Jerry Ross Park are all parks in Crown Point. You can even visit the Lake County Historical Museum and Crown Point Community Library to explore the history of the city.