Job Description & Requirements
Child Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time child psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Coverage Dates: March - ongoing. Minimum 6 months commitment.
- Consult Liaison position.
- Child patients with anxious behavior, depressions, behavioral disorders, suicidal, and chronic pain.
- 5-10 patients per day.
- Must be board certified in child or general psychiatry.
- Must have completed child fellowship.
- Current liaison experience.
Known to locals as simply "Big D," everything in this sprawling Texas town is larger than life. A major center for banking, finance and oil, Dallas knows how to balance business and pleasure. It boasts more shopping centers than any other U.S. city, an abundance of sporting pleasures and excellent travel nursing assignments at its leading facilities. Apply today and Dallas, TX may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!