Job Description & Requirements
Hematology and Oncology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm
- Call: On weeknights would be Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday
- Volume for Providers averages 12-15 patients per day
- Support Staff Physician Assistant works closely with the Physicians to see follow-ups and manage sick visits, Medical Assistant's, Registered Nurses, Medical Doctor's
- Board Certified in Hematology/Oncology
What’s a typical day of leisure around Portsmouth and the Seacoast? It could include anything from the nationally acclaimed theater and musical entertainment to tax-free shopping, walking tours, historic sites, first-class dining and more. It’s no wonder that more and more people are discovering the Seacoast of New Hampshire and Southern Maine as a vacation destination and a great place to live.