Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting in August:Job Details:
- Full-time schedule, Monday to Friday 8a-5p. Call is required, Call rotation is 1:7.
- The provider will be working with adult patients at both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- The mental health physician will see a variety of diagnosis from depression to schizophrenia.
- The goal of this unit will be to provide crisis management and stabilization then to transition the patients to their intensive outpatient clinic on the same campus.
- Have full support staff, therapists, nurses, psychiatric nurse practitioner,
- EMR: Inpatient - Cerner, Outpatient - GE
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
DuBois is a city and the most populous community in Clearfield County. DuBois is a small city with a historic downtown in a region of 100,000 acres of forest and 16,000 miles of streams known as the Pennsylvania Wilds, The unpretentious town gets its college vibe from the DuBois campus of Pennsylvania State University. Vacationers should expect a low-key stay in the city, with side trips to nearby attractions. Apply today and DuBois, PA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!