Job Description & Requirements
Correctional Psychiatric Physician
This facility is seeking a Correctional Psychiatric Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 4-5 days/week, Monday - Friday. Hours are flexible, 8 or 10 hour shifts.
- Job Setting: Outpatient, Correctional Facility
- Patients per Day/Volume: 12-15
- Types of Cases: Ongoing symptom management, adult inmates, this is a mixed administrative and clinical role. The physician will oversee the work of a team of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners, and Pharmacists
- Electronic Medical Record- Clinicians Gateway
- Active California license, Board Certified or Board Eligible is required
- Local Candidates Only
Dublin is a warm and welcoming city, known for the friendliness of its people and famous for its craic (“crack”)—that mixture of repartee, humor, intelligence, and acerbic and deflating insight that has attracted writers, intellectuals, and visitors for centuries. It has faded grandeur and a comfortably worn sense.