Job Description & Requirements
Critical Care Advanced Practice Provider
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts, 7a -7p, and 7p-7a providers will need to be open to working both day or night shifts.
- Type of Patients/Cases: The facility has a combined intensive care unit (ICU) handling medical, surgical, trauma, cardiac, and cardiothoracic surgery
- Responsibilities include: Critical care admissions and consults, participation in daily intensive care unit rounds, invasive procedures including intubation, central and arterial lines, chest tubes, thoracentesis and paracentesis, pheresis catheters, and appropriate documentation using intensive care unit templates
- Board Certified - Must be Critical Care trained or highly experienced
- Active Pennsylvania license
Stroudsburg is located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains and serves as a great place for hiking, skiing, and horseback riding.