Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
We are currently seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) in El Paso, Texas!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday through Friday schedule, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 7:00 am - 7:00 pm shift work Saturday and Sunday
- No call required
- Cases include Cardiac, Trauma, Orthopedics, Urology, Plastics, and Podiatry- Pediatrics and Cardiac not required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner
- Will handle own cases
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
At the western tip of Texas, on the left bank of the Rio Grande, which here forms the frontier with Mexico, lies El Paso, the largest American city on the Mexican frontier. Its unique desert landscapes are home to diverse flora and fauna, and the city is rich in cultural attractions. Fun things to do and places to visit include the El Paso Museum of Art with its fine collection of pre-Columbian and Indian art, the Mission Trail, and the Magoffin Home State Historic Site.