Job Description & Requirements
Immediate Psychiatry services to support active duty population in Texas
Immediate need for psychiatry services to support active duty population in Texas
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): 01/13/20- 6 months
- Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
- Type of Patients/Cases: 98% adult population
- Must be comfortable working in both out-patient and in-patient setting as needed by the department
- Patients per Day/Volume: 6-9 PPD.
El Paso is a city and the county seat of El Paso County, Texas, United States, in the far western part of the state. The 2018 population estimate for the city from the U.S. Census was 682,669, making it the 22nd largest city in the United States.