Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Surgery Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24/7 Call Coverage: Monday - Sunday
- Working in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Active Texas License
- Board Certification or Board Eligible within 5 years of residency
- Pediatric Acute Life Safety Certification (for PICU)
- Acute Cardiac Life Safety Certification (for PICU)
- Basic Life Support Certification (for NICU)
The high desert community of El Paso, Texas was established in 1850 and steeped in history is today one of the 10 safest cities in the United States. El Paso is a border town, sitting in the westernmost point of West Texas and straddles the Rio Grande on the U.S.-Mexico border. El Paso has many faces and on one hand, it’s steeped in wild west history.