Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
This facility is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Office/Clinic: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9a-4p, Call Schedule: 1 in 4, Call- back% Weekday: 50, Weekend: 50, Obstetrics: 70, Gynecology: 30
- Setting: Clinic and hospital
- Types of Cases: Labor and Delivery: Routine delivery includes: Vaginal, low forceps, decision-making for Cesareans. Complicated deliveries: Cesareans sections, breech, multiple births, abruptions, etc.
- Gynecology procedures include Surgical gynecology - open, operative/major (includes diagnostic)- ectopic pregnancy, ovary removal, cystectomies, and extensive LOA's.
- Requirements: Active Wisconsin License, Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), and Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
Elkhorn is a city in Walworth County, Wisconsin. It is located 40 miles southwest of Milwaukee. Elkhorn invites visitors to shop unique shops and enjoy a variety of events and activities throughout the year. The Walworth County Fairgrounds located near the edge of town hosts many events including one of Wisconsin's most popular county fairs.