Job Description & Requirements
Medical Oncology/Hematology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Weekday: Part-time hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 8a-4:30p plus Weekday/Weekend Call
- The provider will primarily assist with outpatient in the clinic plus call but may occasionally be needed for inpatient hospital rounding
- Board Certification in Medical Oncology/Hematology
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Pennsylvania License
- Epic trained/experience preferred
Ephrata is full of artifacts of historical and cultural importance which are displayed in the North Museum of Natural History & Science, the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, the Heritage Center of Lancaster County, National Watch and Clock Museum, and the National Toy Train Museum.