Job Description & Requirements
Hospitalist Physician - Nocturnist
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Nocturnist shifts - 7pm to 7am, 7on/7off rotations
- Provider will be assisting with general hospitalist cases
- May need to be pulled to Intensive Care Unit/Critical Care Unit for additional coverage
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained Hospitalist
- Must have 6 months experience
- Pennsylvania license required
- Open Intensive Care Unit experience required
Ephrata is home to artifacts of historical and cultural importance which are displayed in the North Museum of Natural History & Science, the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, the Heritage Center of Lancaster County, National Watch and Clock Museum, and the National Toy Train Museum.