Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill an ongoing need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
Did you know
- M-F, 40 hours per week plus call. 1:3 weeknight/weekend call.
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Types of Cases: Endocrinology, Obstetrician-Gynecology, Orthodontics, and Ear Nose Throat, and Podiatry. Must be proficient in spinals, epidurals, and blocks
- Must be able to work independently
- New Mexico license required
: Española was founded in 1880 as a railroad village and incorporated as a city in 1925. The city is situated in an area Juan de Oñate declared a capital for Spain in 1598. Española has been called the first capital city in America