Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 4-8 weeks, 40 hours per week with call rotation. Weekends 1:4 coming into the facility to round on patients.
- Job Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15
- Types of Cases: Adult- General Psychiatry
- Electronic Medical Record- Cerner with dictation available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Washington license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA) and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
North Everett's quaint historic downtown is home to vibrant arts, culture, and music scene, delicious dining, pubs and breweries, Angel of the Winds Arena, and family-oriented festivals year-round.