Job Description & Requirements
New, ongoing Anesthesiologist opportunity open in Illinois! 90 day credentialing.
Position requires an 8 hour day followed by 16-hours in-house call during the week and on weekends call is 24 hours.
Cases include general, B&B, ortho and OB. Can have mildly complicated OB cases. No cardiac, neuro, or trauma.
Facility see approximately 7000 annual cases, includes 1200 OB.
• 244-bed hospital
• Paper charting
• Flu, TB, BLS, ACLS, PALS required
• License required; cannot be in process.
• Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week
• Case logs required (for past year).
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes).
• QGenda will be utilized for scheduling. Locums will be required to clock in/out for reporting purposes only; will still be required to complete/submit the agency timesheet as usual for payroll.
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance training required each fall.