Job Description & Requirements
(CRNA) Locum Tenens
CRNA and Anesthesiology MD positions opening up in Massachusetts at three different hospitals: Charlton Memorial Hospital, St. Luke's Hospital, and Southcoast Surgery center. Looking to bring on 13 locum tenes CRNA's and 8 Anesthesiology MD's for critical and general coverage.Location is to be at Fall River, New Bedford, and Darthmouth- Opening in May.
This Opportunity offers:
- Ortho, OB, Neurology/Heads, Pediatrics cases.
- On call included and possible overtime.
- Normal Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7:00 a - 3:30 p (Longer shifts available).
- CRNA supervision of 1:3 or 1:4.
- Travel and lodging will be covered.
Fall River, New Bedford, and Darthmouth are great cities in Massachusetts. Enjoy its historical buildings and parks, beautiful islands, and bright sunsets while visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse.
- Graduated from a program of nuse anesthesia education
- Must be board certified