Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Needed in Michigan!
This opportunity offers:
- Coverage December 2020 - must be able to cover all dates
- In-House Shifts: 12/9, 12/11, 12/16, 12/21 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Call Shifts: 12/9-10, 12/11-14, 12/16-17, 12/21-22 4:30 PM - 7:30 AM
- Trauma Level III Hospital - Nursery Level I
- Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Board Certification Required
- Active Michigan License, Controlled Substance Registration, and Basic Life Support Required
Situated on the banks of Lake Michigan, this Midwestern metropolis combines global high-style with a friendly, down-home soul. Along with its superb medical facilities, visitors to Chicago relish the city’s 29-mile-long lakefront park, fabulous shopping districts, multicultural neighborhoods, and world-class arts and entertainment.