Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 7pm-7am Block shifts are preferable Preferring 14-15 shifts per month
- Provider will assist with general intensive care unit(ICU) procedures (central lines, vent management, etc.) and will be required to address tele-call from remote hospital as needed
- Average number of intensive care unit patients per day: 8
- Board Certification
- Accredited Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical care Fellowship
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support(ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support(ATLS) and Basic Life Support(BLS) certification
The city of Folsom is rich in historic sites and attractions including the Folsom Powerhouse State Historic Park which is a historical site whose hydroelectric powerhouse first delivered power to Sacramento in 1895 and remained in operation until 1952.