Job Description & Requirements
Gynecologic - Oncology Physician Assistant (PA)
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Shift Schedule: 5 days weekly, Full-Time Monday – Friday; 2 Operating Room days per week would start at 7 am. 3 days of clinic but may involve an hour or so of inpatient rounding, depending on the need
- Type of Patients/Cases: Inpatient and Outpatient responsibilities – Inpatient – Surgical Assist, Post-operation Rounding/management, inpatient consults; Outpatient – active surveillance of cancer patients, assist in the management of chemotherapy patients.
- Patients per Day/Volume: Estimated 20-25 patients while in clinic. Inpatient (Operating Room Assist – depends on types of cases)
- Certified Physician Assistant
- California License
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Certification
Fontana, California provides easy access to all of the arts and entertainment offerings of Los Angeles. In addition, some of Fontana's more notable attractions include: The California Speedway, The Fontana Days Half Marathon, and many more.