Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
Immediate Need for Emergency Medicine Physician
- Board Certified and Emergency Medicine trained physician to see all ages
- Any state license
- Must be willing to work 6-8 shifts per month
- Will be treating all ages and working in a step-down/ fast track setting as well as normal ER work.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS ( must be thru AHA) and ATLS
- Must be comfortable working in team environment, and must be confident with use of EMR systems ( AHLTA or CHCS)
- Local or drive in candidate preferred, but full travel can be negotiated
Columbus is a city in western Georgia. The Chattahoochee Riverwalk is a long promenade for walking or biking along the Chattahoochee River. Overlooking the river, the National Civil War Naval Museum displays the remains of 19th-century warships. The Coca-Cola Space Science Center is home to an immersive theater and an observatory. To the east, the Columbus Museum shows American artwork and regional history exhibits.