Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Medicine Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour emergency room on call coverage, 1 week per month
- Provider will handled inpatient consults and may handle pulmonary consults in the intensive care unit
- Patients in the intensive care unit are managed by the intensivist but provider may assist with consult
- Board Certified in Pulmonary Disease (Fellowship training a plus)
- Active Florida License
- Provider will be expected to handle bronchoscopy and thoracentesis procedures
Considered Gainesville's cultural hub, the Thomas Center is the site of a variety of art exhibits and musical programs. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Center contains art galleries, local history exhibits, performance space and meeting rooms, as well as the surrounding Thomas Center Gardens and the adjacent Grace and Sidney Knight Children's Theatre.