Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate part-time adult psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Wednesday and Friday 10a-2p schedule. No call coverage.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting.
- 5-6 patients per day.
- 45 minutes to 1 hour evaluations, 20-30 minutes for medication management.
- Electronic Medical Record: Share Notes
- Must be Board Certified.
- Must have active North Carolina License.
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certificate.
Gastonia is the largest city in and county seat of Gaston County, North Carolina. Beautiful Gastonia is bordered by forested mountains and was developed close to the southwestern border of North Carolina. Tourism plays a major role in the economy. The lakes, parks and outdoor spaces offer a multitude of outdoor recreation options. Local attractions also include Crowders Mountain State Park, the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden and the Schiele Museum of Natural History.