Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: 24 hour call coverage for mostly weekends but may need occasional weekday coverage
- Physician will assist with ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI), interventional cardiac catheters, and moderation sedation
- Support Staff: Catheter lab nurses and catheter lab technicians
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology
- Active Pennsylvania license
- Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) certification
- Must have 5 years of experience
Pennsylvania has a diverse terrain, which includes wide stretches of farmland, national forests and mountains. In upstate Pennsylvania, enjoy the history of the early railway expansion, coal mines, and water recreation and jogging trails.