Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is seeking a Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, 1-weekend on-call per month
- Job Setting: Medical Center, Inpatient
- Patients per Day/Volume: 14
- Types of Cases: Adult both voluntary and involuntary
- Electronic Medical Record- Epic
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, Active Maryland license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS) is required
Maryland’s most populated city besides Baltimore, Columbia is a bustling, lively town. Ranked by Money Magazine polls as #4 on a list of best places to live in the USA in 2000, it is a livable, charming city. Shoppers can satisfy their every consumer need at The Mall of Columbia or Snowden Square, while outdoors types can get their fix at one of the city’s three picturesque lakes. Music fans flock to Merriweather Post Pavilion, an iconic outdoor amphitheater that perennially boasts a lineup of captivating performers.