Job Description & Requirements
Cardiology - Electrophysiology Physician
Electrophysiology Cardiology Physician needed in Wisconsin!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - January 2021
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm; Some call - rotation
- All typical Electrophysiology cases – cardiac ablation, complex ablation including A-Fib ablations, permanent pacemaker placement
- 100% adult; 30 patients per day - 10 outpatient, 20 inpatient
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certified; Active Wisconsin license highly preferred
Visitors are often looking to experience Greater Green Bay the way the locals do. During the Summer and Fall months, it's a no-brainer to send them to check out a farmers market. Here's your guide to a variety of area Farmers Markets. You can never have enough beer around, but with so many breweries so close to each other, what sets one apart from the other. Each brewery has its own story to tell, with some truly unique characteristics to provide beer lovers something special when visiting their establishments and drinking their creations. Fall in Greater Green Bay means it's festival time. As the leaves change colors, we are looking forward to raising a stein, harvesting our grapes, enjoying caramel apples and hitting the pumpkin patch.