Job Description & Requirements
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
This facility is seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 40 hours per week (flexible schedule)
- Job Setting: Drive up clinic; three sites
- Types of Cases: Covid Testing only
- Bi-lingual preferred, experience with COVID testing and vaccines helpful, must be able to help answer questions reviewing test results
- Must be Board Certified, with active North Carolina license
The Walter L. Stasavich Science & Nature Center is located at the 324 acre River Park North. The center features a 70-seat theater, 10,000-gallon freshwater aquarium, live turtles and snakes, wildlife dioramas, and a “Shells Are Everywhere” exhibit, along with several hands-on exhibits.