Job Description & Requirements
Immediate need for Psychiatrist in Greenville, South Carolina
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-30 patients in the Emergency Room, varies depending on walk-ins
- Total Number of Full-Time Employees needed? 3 full-time psychiatrists for the following
1 –Fulltime psychiatrist to start as soon as credentialed, 1– Fulltime psychiatrist to start February 2021 1 – Fulltime psychiatrist to start in May 2021
Shifts in Emergency Department, schedule for all 3 open needs.
- Weekday Shifts: Monday – Friday 7a – 3p, 2p – 10p, 8p – 4a
- Weekend Shifts: Saturday and Sunday, 7a – 3p, 3p – 11p, 11p – 7a or 7a – 7p and 7p – 7a.
- Psychiatrist will be working with full support staff. The emergency room has holding psychiatry beds while waiting on admission or transfer to another facility. The hospital emergency room is rated as a level 1.
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry
Greenville is a city in South Carolina. It’s home to the Greenville County Museum of Art, with works by Southern artists spanning several centuries. Exhibits at the Upcountry History Museum tell the story of upstate South Carolina. Falls Park on the Reedy has riverside gardens, a suspension bridge, and waterfall views. Multi-use trails wind around lakes and hills in Paris Mountain State Park, north of the city.