Job Description & Requirements
Child/Adolescent Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing an immediate full-time child and adolescent psychiatrist!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. Evenings and 1 weekend per month 1:4 call coverage.
- The provider will be seeing a mix of adult and adolescent patients in an inpatient setting.
- Typical cases include eating disorders, bipolar disorder, unipolar depression, self-harm, and chemical dependency.
- 12-15 patients per day.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have clean and active Mississippi license.
Gulfport, MS is a nice spacious, southern city that is full of fun adventures and attractions. An ideal city to travel to for vacation, tours, or just to take a nice road trip. It is said to be the second biggest city in Mississippi, behind Jackson. The fun in Gulfport is widespread due to the beaches, restaurants, attractions, and so on. Apply today and Gulfport, MS may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!