Job Description & Requirements
Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician
This facility is seeking an Obstetric and Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- May 15, 2021 - May 23, 2021
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 am, 24-hour Hospital Call Coverage
- Must be able to cover these dates to be considered
- Active Board Certification and New Mexico License Required
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Medhost
Hobbs is a gateway to New Mexico, located in the Southeast corner of New Mexico, just 4 miles from the West Texas Border. The Hobbs area represents the best of the “high desert,” with its blue sky vistas and spectacular sunsets. The region exhibits a truly multicultural heritage: Cowboy legend, farming traditions, and Hispanic culture. Hobbs truly has a little of everything for all to enjoy.