Job Description & Requirements
Otolaryngology (ENT) Physician needed in Hawaii!
This opportunity offers:
- Need: August - ongoing; 6-month commitment
- Schedule: 3-4 clinic days per week + 1-2 surgery days; Call shared 1:4
- Patients per day: 20-25 (clinic)
- Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible within 3 years of residency
- Head and Neck Fellowship is preferred, but not required
If Oahu is the heart of Hawaii, then Honolulu is its racing pulse. In this cosmopolitan capital city, you’ll find everything from historic landmarks to fine dining to world-class shopping. Home to the majority of Oahu’s population, Honolulu stretches across the southeastern shores of the island, from Pearl Harbor to Makapuu Point, encompassing world-famous Waikiki Beach along the way.