Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a part-time adult psychiatrist
for an immediate
- 3 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8a-5p . No call or weekend coverage needed.
- The provider will be seeing adult patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Will be treating all types of cases: bipolar, dual diagnosis, depressions, HEP C, HIV, and minimal to no substance abuse patients.
- 45min evaluations and 30min for med checks.
- Will work with daily care teams, teams consist of RN's, SW's, and NP's
- EMR: E Clinical Work
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Will need active DEA and State of TX License.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Houston is a large metropolis in Texas, extending to Galveston Bay. The city's relatively compact Downtown includes the Theater District, home to the renowned Houston Grand Opera, and the Historic District, with 19th-century architecture, and upscale restaurants. Apply today and Houston, TX may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!