Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adult Psychiatry Physician
This facility is needing a full-time child and adult psychiatrist:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p schedule. No night or weekend call.
- The provider will be seeing a child and adult population with the youngest age seen at 5 years old.
- Outpatient setting.
- 15 patients average per day.
- Have full support staff.
- Electronic medical record: Epic
- Must be board certified.
- Must have experience treating children.
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city’s cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.