Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Schedule: Full-time hours, Monday - Friday; plus call
- Physician call:
- Weekday: 1 MD in house, attempt late start anywhere between 1p-7p. Post call day off. 2 CRNA’s on beeper call as well.
- Weekend: 1 MD in house for general coverage, 2nd MD covers CV on beeper. 2 CRNA’s on beeper call as well. Two rooms running staffed with APC.
- 12 ORs / 2 Endo rooms / 1 Cath Lab
- Cases: Level II trauma, Cardiac (~300/year), ENT, Neuro, Ortho, Thoracic, Urology, Vascular, Plastics
- Model: 9 MDs / 17 CRNA/AAs
- AAs and Physicians push medications
- AAs place regionals
- AAs do central lines
- AAs place epidurals
- 290 bed acute care hospital
- 10,000 annual cases
- Case logs required
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Acute Life Safety Certification
- Flu and TB shot
Hudson has several restaurants in the area offer water views of the gulf or adjacent canals. Veterans Memorial Park and Arthur F. Engle Memorial Park are the main indoor and outdoor sports and recreation centers, with indoor gymnasiums and outdoor fields. There are also three semiprivate golf courses: Links Golf Club, Meadow Oaks Golf & Country Club, and Seapines Golf Club. Hudson once proclaimed itself the "Gopher Racing Capital of the World".