Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking Dentistry locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 26th, 27th, and June 12-19, Monday - Friday 8a-6p
- Patients Per Day: 20-305
- Types of Cases: Mostly adult, fillings, Extractions, Root Canals, Dentures/Partials, Crowns/Bridges
- Electronic Medical Record- Open Dental
- 1 Dentist, 3 Hygienists, 3 Dental Assistants
- Dentist working out of 2-3 columns
- Active Kentucky license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Basic Life Support(BLS)/ (CPR) is required
The City of Independence is located in the "Heart" of Kenton County. Independence is located about 15 minutes south of Cincinnati, Ohio, and offers a unique lifestyle by offering urban amenities in a rural setting. Visit the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, go on an American Legacy Tour, or take a hike at the Cincinnati Nature Center!