Job Description & Requirements
Gynecologic Oncology Physician
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Need: Upon completion of credentialing - Ongoing (6 months, with the option to extend)
- Schedule: 2 schedule options available: Monday - Thursday every other week with 2 days clinic and 2 days surgery schedule or Monday - Friday one week per month (just clinic)
- Will perform procedures within the clinic
- Common Diagnosis and Procedures: Ovarian Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Vaginal Tumors, Uterine Fibroids, Cancer Genetic Counseling, and Outpatient Laboratory Testing.
- Board Certification
- Fellowship in an accredited program
- Active Indiana license
Its capital, Indianapolis, is home to everything from sliced bread to one of the largest sporting events in the world. Here are a few things you might not know about the Midwestern city. 1. An Indiana Supreme Court judge picked the name Indianapolis by sticking the state's name together with the Greek word for "city."