Job Description & Requirements
Our client is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Neurohospitalist for part-time coverage in 2020Job Details:
- Procedures & Patient Vol: 20 plus patients per day
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Average of night Calls: 3
- Patients per Day/Volume: 20 plus patients per day
- AM Patients are seen per HP: Rounding and consults
- High Volume – Level 1 trauma center. Must read an average of 3 EEG’s, Nurse Practitioner support.
- The provider will be working 12-hour day shifts.
- Please reach out to a Staff Care representative today with any availability, interest, or referrals!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Must have Tennessee license or IMLC, credentialing won't start until after license is issued
Johnson City is in east Tennessee. It's known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating and disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views. Northwest of the city, Gray Fossil Site and Museum is an active Miocene-era excavation site with mastodon fossils.