Job Description & Requirements
This facility is needing an immediate adult psychologist for an ongoing opportunity!
This opportunity offers:
- Full-time schedule and possible call.
- The provider will be seeing an adult population in an inpatient setting.
- Cases include chronic illnesses.
- 20-22 patients per day, however not all patients are seen every day.
- No Electronic Medical Record, paper charting with templates.
- Must have active state license.
- Must have Drug Enforcement Administration certification.
Kankakee is a city in and the county seat of Kankakee County, Illinois, United States. The city's name is probably derived from the Miami-Illinois word teeyaahkiki, meaning: "Open country/exposed land/land in open/land exposed to view", in reference to the area's prior status as a marsh.