Job Description & Requirements
Acute Care Surgery/Trauma Kissimmee, FL
Facility located in Central Florida seeks board certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care physicians. 12 hr day plus call positions available. Please give a recruiter a call today for more info.
• Length of Assignment: 2-3 Months
• Number of hospital: 408 beds
• Admission rate: 1630/yr
• Daily Patient Load: 1.5-2 trauma alerts/day
• Level 2 Trauma (state)
• Will accept: Must be Board Certified General Surgery & Surgical Critical Care (ACS or Trauma) Must have 2 years recent trauma/ Acute Care Surgery experience (and case logs to support it). *No new grads.
• Residency Training requirements: GS res required
• Life support requirements: ATLS is required
• Physician shift times: 7a-7p; 7p-7a (doc must work 12 hr primary + 12 hrs backup)
• Shift Coverage:2 daytime in house & 1 night time in house
• Advanced Practitioner shifts times: 7a-7p (7 on/ 7 off)
• Call Requirments: 12 hrs primary in-house call followed by 12 hrs seconday call from home/ hotel (30 min response time). Our surgeons respond to all trauma codes, emergency general surgery & round in the ICU (trauma patients only). There are also a few hours of follow up clinic 1 day/week with APP.
• Name of EMR system:Meditech
• Other Info:1. Medimobil training must be complete prior to 1st shift 2. Provider Enrollment Form must be complete (PIF) for billing