Job Description & Requirements
Hematology - Oncology Physician
This facility is seeking a Hematology-Oncology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- April 2021 start - ongoing
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Outpatient, 50% Hematology 50% Oncology
- Board Certification Required
- Active Washington License Highly Preferred
Situated on the southern tip of Puget Sound in the shadow of magnificent Mt. Rainier, Lacey lies in the center of a natural paradise. Five freshwater lakes within the city, miles of hiking and biking paths, several championship golf courses, more than 1,200 acres of public parkland, and the adjoining 3,700-acre Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge provide residents with virtually unlimited opportunities for outdoor recreation.