Job Description & Requirements
This facility is seeking a Dentist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: May 17 for 2-3 months with option to extend; Monday - Thursday, 8a-5p
- Job Setting:
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15-20
- Types of Cases: Mostly adults (60%) Geri (15%) Adolescent (15%) Kids (10%), 50% fillings, 25% extractions( Mostly simple),15% crowns, 10% root canals (Mostly anterior)
- Electronic Medical Record- DentalVision Software (Henry Schein)
- 2 Dental Assistant's, 1 Dental Hygienist, 1 column Possibly 2 if busy.
- Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) is preferred
- Active Indiana license and Basic Life Support(BLS)/(CPR) is required
There are fun-filled, family-friendly adventures waiting to be discovered In Shipshewana and across LaGrange County. From opportunities to experience Amish culture up-close to animal encounters, world-class entertainment, and off-the-beaten-path attractions, you’ll find something for everyone here.